add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Tultamaneli
  • 52 months ago
  • Prices need to be USD.
  • I don't live near a Micro Center so please don't include "in-store" prices.
  • I want it to look decent, with a window and either a blue and black or preferably a white and black theme.
  • I'm 14, so I don't actually have the money, so if it just needs to be around $1000, not under or exactly it because I just need to know how long I need to save.
  • Also, it just needs to be the PC, nothing else needs to be included.

Comments

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

is it for gaming

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Well, the title is "~$1000 Gaming PC" so yes. XD

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/6sXYMp

this is a 60fps 1080p gaming machine

-it is blu/black but you can easily change the colors to what you want

-the gpu can go up to 1440p at 40-50 fps (so i'd suggest looking for a cpu that can overclock (if thats what you want)

-case comes with 2 blue LED fans at the front (more can be added if wanted)

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Cool, thanks

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube