add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Tr33f1iddy
  • 52 months ago

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Tr33f1iddy/saved/w9G9TW

After doing countless hours even days doing research and reading lots and lots off reviews I have finished getting all the parts together and switching some out as well. First off I went from an AMD FX-6300 to a AMD FX-8350 really won't OC anytime soon but when I do it should help out a lot. Going with a MSI gtx 960 GPU not really worried about 4k just as long as I have 1080. If you have any opinions or feedback let me know. Also this is a $700 gaming pc build. I can't wait to PC game again and maybe I will see some of you on there as well and again thanks for the support that everyone has gave me.

Comments

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

just asking how well will the msi gtx 960 do later on I will be upgrading to a rp 390 8gb. also how does the msi 970 MB do?

[comment deleted]
  • 52 months ago
  • 1 point

so whats wrong with the FX-8350? just wondering and I'm going to stay with the MSI 970 motherboard but is the ASRock motherboard better or should I stay with the MSI because I will be OC soon any ways. Your build has a R9 390 in it how did you pull that off? pretty sick build though

[comment deleted]
  • 52 months ago
  • 1 point

oops that use supposed to be a a Rosewill Glacier 600w 80 plus bronze my bad

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Really is would just be gaming and maybe making some youtube videos starting out. not going to be doing any over killing but will over kill console killer

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Also he didn't point it out but don't use the corsair cx. it's bad.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube