add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Eh -(' c ')- 700 gaming pc pls help.

SmalltoeBigtoe
  • 52 months ago

Here is an entertaining story for your exchange of help/information. (Go down for quest info)

One day there was a boy whose siblings would hog all the time on the laptops they would buy, BUT EVERYTHING CHANGED WHEN THE FIRE WALLS STOPPED AND THE VIRUSES CAME IN. Only the master of all techs (my cousin) could stop them "STOP DOWNLOADING P**n" "STOP DOWNLOADING PIRATED MUSIC FROM HERE", but he moved to Wisconsin, a new master tech arrived named (me for safety perpose we will call me soy sauce (currently using to eat some leftover takeout) after countlessly fixing people's phones, computers, etc ( usually just me plugging in stuff, turning off and on, cleaning, you know what I mean if your family doesn't even know how to switch inputs on the tv) there was an era of peace all the electronics had moved away. Then the day came as I was playing games on me console. I should get a pc so I called the old master and he stated, build your own it's fun.

(Start here for actual info) (or for "Did not read" crew)

Anyways from then I need a computer for "Studying" (now you're probably thinking, why not ask Wizz cousin for help (hehe Wizcousin/ similar to Wisconsin) truth is he doesn't know that much himself, he was also tired of me asking.

Here are some specifics and or preferences that I like:

I need an os, most of my siblings are not here and they've taken their computers/laptops away so I dont have no access to a computer. (0-0)/ u lived ur life with no computer ( ._.) simple peasant.

I do indeed have a Dvd drive so no need for that. Friend said that's all he could spare lol. (Actually 2 one that's half an inch, and that other standard big one you buy that comes with hp computers, (note: after installing the os through cd do I need the cd drive, I may mostly just download stuff so theoretically I could just plug it in wait for the os and take the cd drive out, also heard that they sell flash drive versions with the key?)

I need a maximum of 700 maybe like 20 usd over

I LOVE ASTHETICS kinda picky I know but who doesn't (probably a person on the interwebs) I dislike all black and red it reminds me of the edgy teenagers from 2008 but if that is what they've only got, go for it. Windows r kool 2.

I probably would like to upgrade.

I have a monitor.

If there is no money budget for a mouse and a keyboard you can cut those out. I have a cheap old ones.

Also I would like wi-fi

Thank you, and good luck on your quest.

Lives in the United States.

P.S After you're finished with this quest their is a settlement out west that could use your help. (-ō.ō) yes I did that.

Comments

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Will you be gaming on this build, or is it just 'office work'?

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Mostly gaming with a side of doing research for essays

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU Intel Core i5-6400 2.7GHz Quad-Core Processor $183.88 @ OutletPC
Motherboard ASRock H170A-X1 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard $78.99 @ SuperBiiz
Memory G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory $38.99 @ Newegg
Storage Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive $75.99 @ Amazon
Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $46.89 @ OutletPC
Video Card XFX Radeon R9 380 4GB Double Dissipation Video Card $169.99 @ Newegg
Case Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case $44.99 @ Newegg
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply $69.99 @ Newegg
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total (before mail-in rebates) $759.71
Mail-in rebates -$50.00
Total $709.71
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-02-05 18:44 EST-0500
  • 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you! I really appreciate the help

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point
[comment deleted]
  • 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you now I have two choices to pick from

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube