add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

NZXT Kraken X61 vs Corsair H100i GTX vs Corsair H110i GTX

AgEnTx19

48 months ago

which is better?

Comments

• 48 months ago
  • 2 points

Whichever one happens to be cheaper at the time of purchase imo since they perform similarly.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

thanks

• 48 months ago
  • 2 points

The kraken X61 and H110i GTX will be the better ones as they are 280mm radiators and the H100i is a 240mm rad. Now the H110i gtx will beat the X61 at performance mode but it will also be louder (9db IIRC). The advantage of the kraken X61 is that it has a variable speed pump so it will be quieter than the H110i gtx.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

thanks

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

im stuck at x61 and h110i gtx

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

The H110i GTX has been replaced by the H115i. So it should be between the h115i vs X61.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

now who won?

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

i also want to ask whats better pc case Corsair carbide air 540 vs NZXT noctis 450?

• 44 months ago
  • 2 points

I wouldn't compare them as they are totally different ( one is a cube and other a tower). I would probably go with the noctis.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Ty my friend

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Let's thrown in 212 Evo, bequiet dark pro & Noctua NH-d15. Which is best? :D ....ok top three then.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Noctua easily. 212 Evo is an upgrade compared to the stock cooler, but not enough to keep the CPU cool at very high OC temperatures (Also cheapest...) and Be Quiet Dark Pro 3 usually gets beaten by the Noctua by a few degrees. Although both are very quiet.

Edit: I forgot that it is also such a pain to set up the Be Quiet Dark Pro 3.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube