- 52 months ago
As a personal goal for this year I wanted to build my own PC. After initial research I selected and was gifted some parts to work with and felt comfortable with how the part selection was progressing, however after receiving conflicting information on what I need for my use I lost confidence and stalled my project. I want to continue but need some guidance on the best way to proceed.
- Budget: My current budget rests at £2,000 for the tower but is flexible based on income from my part-time job.
- Location: United Kingdom
- Use: Primarily I want to make this build for Gaming, with the ability to Stream on Twitch and Edit Video's for Youtube to explore both platforms a potential stress relief.
- My current Broadband is Wireless and it's not possible to connect it directly to my build.
- While I have received certain parts I'm willing to replace some if recommended.
- Recommendations for peripherals would be appreciated.
- Additionally any advice on the best resources available to help assist first time builders would beneficial.
- CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor
- Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VII HERO ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
- Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory
- Storage: Samsung 850 Pro Series 512GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
- Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 980 4GB Twin Frozr Video Card
- Case: Fractal Design Define R5 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case