add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best diy cooling you've done before

Pcjulian12343

46 months ago

Whats the best diy cooling you've done?

Mine is that my psu gets kinda hot so i open the side pannel and put a desktop fan inside to cool it down(it cools the cpu and the gpu too :)

Comments

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

I jury rigged a fan infront of my gpus. It made like 2 degree difference max, BUT I had an extra fan lying around and the LEDs lighten up the mid part of my case until I can get a HUE+

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

I have a case fan zip tied to the vent on the side of my case. Since my motherboard only has one fan header and I have an intake fan on the front of the case, I have them both running with a Y-splitter.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube