add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Need help building PC ($600)

purejaguar1
  • 52 months ago

Hello, I need help making a PC for my friend that just want a family computer to do basic stuff such as surfing the web and doing homework. She already has a monitor and operating system.

-Thanks

Comments

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Some Gaming too? $600 is a little high for a general purpose PC, imo

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

I forgot to add I wanted 600 dollars max so yall can have more flexibility on making the build. Maybe just basic games like cs:go.

• 52 months ago
  • 2 points

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wPGsqs - Its kinda on the gaming side, but it will do everything you want it to including playing games. This list can be adjusted.

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Alright thanks, I really appreciate it.

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Id ask someone about the PSU though, im not the best with PSUs, and maybe post another thread with the list I gave you and ask for feedback, some ppl might have more to add or things to change. :)

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Ah ok, so ill up the list I was just about to post with some more ram and an entry level GPU

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

If you like you can keep it like that as long as it does not go above 600 and if you can add a small SSD for the operating system.

• 52 months ago
  • 2 points

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube