add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

These 2 cases I can't think of one I could pick.

buildsmadeby11yearold

46 months ago

So I have these 2 cases I thought of getting: Corsair Air 240 or the NZXT Phantom 240 Design-wise I love them both yet I don't know if I should go for the cool-looking one which is the NZXT Phantom 240 or the one with better cable management and cooling which is the Corsair Air 240. I will have the same motherboard which is a m-ATX. I just can't really think of a good case to pick.

Comments

• 46 months ago
  • 2 points

It all comes down to preference.

Both cases are decent and have a lot of room for cable management according to reviews.

The only thing that may change your opinion is video card lenght.

The NZXT supports up to 400MM lenght with drive cages removed

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Video Card length might not actually change my whole preference because I won't have a video card since I've seen that I work well with the processor graphics compared to a graphics card.

• 46 months ago
  • 2 points

Then pick the most pleasing aesthetics to you.

Personally I like the NZXT kinda futuristic curves but I guess it's more of a fanboy thing than anything!

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol. Yea I think it looks futuristic I think I will stick with that I'm the type who love good design. :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube