add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Pcjulian12343

48 months ago

Whos excited for it?

What are the system requirements?

Comments

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

not enough hype to get excited... but im interested in it... never finished 3, but loved the single player on it till I got fable and halo 2 and forgot wtf I was suppose to be doing 3/4 through doom 3 lol (I got lost)... they massively screwed up multiplayer in doom 3... if they can just NOT screw that up this time, then it should be an awesome game and hopefully lead to a new Quake game eventually too...

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Anyone else?

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

I remember playing Doom and Doom 2 back in the early days of PC gaming. Had a good time with it back then.

I bought the Doom trilogy from Steam when it was on sale, thinking I would enjoy it. Honestly, I played it about 3 hours and was bored with it. I tried Doom 3, but just couldn't get into it.

So, I probably won't purchase the next Doom. For me, Doom is something that is best left in the past.

[comment deleted]
  • 48 months ago
  • 1 point

:D

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Definitely can use more DOOM. I had it on Xbone back in the day.

I was like 12 don`t bash the Xbone.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube