add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Star Citizen - Latest info.

Conflict_Viper

47 months ago

Having just popped back on pcpp after a while, I've noticed a lot more interest around builds and questions about SC....so I thought I'd post a few links to some of the most recent info available.

Then I came across this today...... so here's a link to a brand new fan made video explanation I just found today....check it out ! :)

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/317804/i-made-a-what-is-star-citizen-video-it-took-me-about-60-hours-to-make#latest

If you are planning to sign up...Use this code to get 5000 UEC ( credits ) in game.... STAR-WN53-3JQS

This is a genuine code that is part of the games Referal Program, which you can find on the RSI website if you wish to check. It just means that if you sign up to the web site using the referal code, then later buy a game package, you'll receive the 5000 UEC and I will receive 1 referal point.

As I come across any more worthy links and info I will pop back and update this post.....hope it helps answer any questions you may have...( and creates a few )..or just simply give you an insight into what Star Citizen has the potential to evolve into.....and it is evolving all the time !

;-)

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube