add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

NZXT Phantom 410 or NZXT Phantom ATX Full Tower

ExcelsiorNick

46 months ago

Okay so I really like the phantom case designs, and I need to decide between going full tower or mid tower.

https://pcpartpicker.com/part/nzxt-case-caph410b1 or https://pcpartpicker.com/part/nzxt-case-phan001bk

These cases are basically the same except one is full tower and the other is mid. I plan to be using this case for a long time, and be upgrading the PC over time. I may eventually go into water cooling, but for now its just air cooling. So what do you guys think? Should I save $20 and go for the mid, or should I just suck it up and spend the little extra?

Comments

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

I like the Phantom series too. If you plan on custom looping you rig in the future, get the Full Tower. If you are going to use an AIO, go with the mid tower.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Between the two go with the original phantom, and take a close look at the phantom 530, it costs a bit more, but the look is a little more refined, and the fan controller is a bit different, may be worth the extra 20 bucks.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

I got a Phantom 530 for my build and I agree it is pretty good both for space and air flow.

Also, the space for cable management is pretty good.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube