add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Illustration and gaming PC

yanahana
  • 52 months ago

Hey everyone how are you? I am in need of a new PC UNDER $600. I will use it for moderate to high gaming and doing illustration and 2D animation. I have a FEW of the parts; 8 gigs of ram, a monitor, a case and a power supply. I am more of an AMD man but that is due to shear ignorance of Intel products. If there is anything that I neglected to answer please feel free to ask and ty for your time.

Comments

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

What RAM do you have? What case and power supply?

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Don't worry about them I am going to have to start from scratch with everything but my ram Which is ddr3. What did you have in mind

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Something like this would work.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU Intel Core i5-4590 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor $188.99 @ SuperBiiz
Motherboard ASRock H97 PRO4 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard $83.89 @ OutletPC
Storage Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $49.89 @ OutletPC
Video Card EVGA GeForce GTX 950 2GB SSC ACX 2.0 Video Card $159.99 @ SuperBiiz
Case Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case $59.99 @ Amazon
Power Supply Corsair CX 430W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply $44.99 @ Amazon
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total $587.74
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-02-15 09:25 EST-0500
  • 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Hello. You can check my builds out by clicking to my profile. The 580$ one is great for your budget. I do not know what kind of ram or power supply and case you have purchased but check is they are compatible. if your parts are you can save more Money and buy a lot of games from Steam or something.

If you want the Extra Money for hardware get the AMD FX-8350 or the AMD FX-6350 instead of the AMD FX-6300 that I suggest in my guide. Another way to spend your Money is to buy a better G.P.U for example the Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 it is great for gaming and for making youtube videos.Do NOT buy a G.P.U from AMD unless it is th R9 390X or something more powerful than that.

Also a DVD Writer is an option

Hope this was helpful!!! -Omgitstrm

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

This was extremely helpful! Ty!

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for saving my parts list! That guide though is one I change a lot because it is based on my budget around 580$. So for more preformance and a lower price I suggest you keep up with my build or change it up a bit yourself! -Omgitstrm

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube