add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Corsair 450D with Corsair Hydro Series H100i v2

wiggumon

46 months ago

Will the Hydro Series H100i v2 mount on the top of the 450D? I'd like the build order to be fans, radiator, and then upper case with the fans blowing out through the top as exhaust heat. It looks like that will work with some of the pictures I have seen but I just wanted to check some firsthand opinions.

-wigg

Comments

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

yes it fits.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Why do you periodically come in and out of existence?

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

why not ;)

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube