add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
DarthNada517

47 months ago

Can anyone tell me if this game is worth getting. I want a realistic first person shooter, not a COD or Battlefield gameplay experience, and this game seems to have that for sure. My only question is whether or not it is a solid game when it comes to graphics, controls, and replayability. It seems like the Day-Z equivalent to the military. The videos I have watched online are cool but they don't always show the entirety of the game flaws and all.

Comments

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

I recommend checking out twitch. That's mostly what I do before I buy a game that is new to me.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

I didn't even think about that. Will do. Thanks.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube