add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

nzxt h440 case wiring info needed

dgoodnough

46 months ago

I'm building a computer using an nzxt h440 case and i'm not sure where to plug in the cable labeled extension cable that comes off the pwm fan hub. Is it even used ?

Comments

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

it is optional. It is used for the CPU heatsink fan if you want to connect it to the fan hub, as the cable from the fan usually isn't long enough. I recently did my first build in the H440, and I just unhooked it because I was going to attach my CPU cooler fan to the motherboard.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube