add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Corsair 450D black or Corsair C70 black?? Which would you pick?

Fizz6969

46 months ago

Corsair 450D black or Corsair C70 black?? Which would you pick? Price is not a consideration and I would probably switch the window on the C70 so it doesn't have holes. That said, which would you pick? I love opinions!!!! Thx!!

Comments

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Hi Fizz6969,

The only reason I would pick the C70 is I want to go to LAN parties. For that application the C70 with the top handles would be a good choice. The 450D has better cooling abilities with a 360 Rad at the top. I think the 450D has a cleaner look but that is personal preference. The 450D has a lower list price.

Frank

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

I've been planning my build for a few weeks now. Some parts are on the way. I'm just having trouble deciding between those two cases. !! For me here in Canada the price is only a 5$ difference. The C70 is the case on my build list now... but the 450D is stunning. Thanks a bunch for the input Frank! Question: what exactly is a lan party?

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Nevermind. Google: A LAN party is a gathering of people with computers or compatible game consoles, between which they establish a local area network (LAN), primarily for the purpose of playing multiplayer video games.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

That is right. That is why the handles would be handy on the C70. You lug your computer to someone's house and establish a LAN and play away together.

The 450D is one of my favorite cases in a mid-size.

Frank

[comment deleted]
  • 46 months ago
  • 1 point

450D is so nice. It was tough, but i've decided to go for the c70. Keep an eye out for pics :)

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Hmmm, that surprises me. Have you seen this review from AnandTech?

Frank

http://www.anandtech.com/show/5834/corsair-vengeance-c70-case-review-going-for-the-gamers

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube