add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - LED Strip

Rodsman

46 months ago

Looking at this case for my first build. Consistent good reviews and I like the features, particularly lots of room which sounds like a good idea for my first run at this. Another feature I like is the internal lighting option and that's my question. With no experience with this do I want to get the shorter or longer set/size? I've seen some builds online but it's impossible to see how long the strips are. Don't want to over power the effect or have the strips too visible. Thanks and this is a great forum. I've learned a ton here and really appreate the time folks take to answer questions.

Comments

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

I've got the Luxe and the 2 meter strip. the 1M is kind of too short, but the 2M is kind of too long and would require some creativity in placement. tbh, their LED strips themselves suck. mainly the adhesive on them is awful. you may be better off getting the NZXT Hue+ kit and an extra strip, then modding (opening up) the front and top panels on the Luxe to replace the included strips with ones compatible with the Hue+. now that I've said that I am thinking about doing that for mine, would be sweet as those are way more customizable. if you're just trying to illuminate the area around the window, the 1M strip is fine.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube