add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
frankybuilds

46 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ZHxVhM

Here is my first pc list... Is there anything i should change or anything wrong with it? Suggestions?

Comments

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes but the psu is not good. Change it for an evga gs, g2, gq, b2.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Darn. I never pay enough attention to the psu

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Did I miss a review for it? Because the 850W version which is the same platform if I'm remembering correctly doesn't look not good to me.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

It's Chicony build and had issues with heat and turning off. They have changed a resistor to prevent this from happening, but it is not the best unit. For the price there is much better out there.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Uh...

http://www.orionpsudb.com/news/corsair-releases-new-improved-versions-of-rm750-rm850-made-by-cwt

I'm pretty sure they stopped selling the Chicony ones. The model number of the one in the OP goes to the CWT one too.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Wasn't aware of this. Thanks.

But for the money I would definitely get something else personally.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Great list! I wouldn't change a thing. Welcome to PCPP. Even though you've been here longer than me! XD

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Switch the psu like Tiny said. Other than that, are you sure you want those fans? Those are LOUD!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube