add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Your favorite part of fallout 4?

waffle502

47 months ago

What is your favorite part of fo4? Mine is the settlement building, I have spent countless hours building and perfecting settlements.

Comments

• 47 months ago
  • 7 points

when i refunded it.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

SPOLIERS!!!!!:

The part where you get to watch your son die from an incurable and aggressive cancer, or blow him up. Either way he dies.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

I sprayed him dead when he first entered the room with the young synth Shaun lol

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

I like the part where I didn't other buying it :P

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

I didn't buy it either.... >:)

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

face palm

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Wat

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

i downloaded it from a certain website. it has the word "bay" in it

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Captain Ironsides and the USS Constitution was pretty awesome.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Nick Valentine. That's it, nothing else matters xD.

But nah seriously just walking around the Commonwealth exploring was literally all I did for about a week in that game.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

i love sprinting through the combat zone and blowing some heads off with the deliverer

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

It was good but it was just that good not great I was disappointed

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

spoiler

After helping the robots with their ship just for them to crash into another building. Gave me a chuckle.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

I played through this for the sake of it but interest waned toward the end. I also loved the settlement building, if the population cap wasnt so low abd the shop building was a little more dynamic Id probably still be playing and building. Loved hangmans alley till i hit the ceiling.

Devs majorly took to making breadth over depth and that was unfortunate

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

sleping with piper or curie ;) lol and discovering how to summon a deathclaw

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

My favourite part was when I realised Fallout 4 doesn't support 21:9. :D

• 47 months ago
  • 0 points

My favourite part was when XCOM 2 came out.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube