add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

DIYPC Cuboid, fan size for top of case?

Kueson

45 months ago

Does anyone happen to know what the fan sizes for the top panel of the DIYPC Cuboid case are? On Newegg it only says 120mm, but screenshots show there being 2 sets of holes which leads me to think its able to step up to 140mm or down to 100mm.

Trying to figure out which size to order (within the same purchase as the case) when I get around to it, and would prefer 140mm('s) if it can fit them.

Edit: Nevermind, finally found an answer from the DIYPC site which oddly enough only has a page for the blue and green version of the case, but it confirms that the top panel has slots for 2x 120mm or 140mm fans.

Comments

• 45 months ago
  • 2 points

Top can support 2 x 120mm fans or a 240mm radiator

I'd say that if they don't say it has support for 140mm fans, don't expect it to.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube