add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Why the hell do games release on Tuesdays?

Z3ROWOLFHD

47 months ago

Ubisoft you make no sense, some people have lives and I'd like to be able to not have to wait until I have free time over the weekend to play The Division...

Black Ops 3 did it right by releasing on a Friday...

Comments

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Some people don't have the privilege of getting weekends off work.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

^ True story.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Gets you to buy before the weekend when most people shop.

Mondays and Tuesdays are slow retail sales, this gives the retailer a boost that they normally don't get.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

I mean, either way you would be waiting until the weekend if they chose to release it this Friday soooooo, nothing really changed for you I just get to play it earlier now :D

• 47 months ago
  • 0 points

Black ops 3 was broken doe...

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Not until they released weapons supply drops...

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

OMG OMG OMG BO3 IS AWESOME NERD. Just kidding, It is seriously the most disappointing game I've played in such a while. OP Pharo and Purifier, with the micro transactions and the laggy servers. Not to mention the lack of creativity and original and new content.

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube