add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Quick question!...When doing a system image....

Fizz6969
  • 51 months ago

New first time build. I'm using a 250gb samsung ssd. I've already downloaded starcraft and some other stuff. I just plugged in the second drive, seagate barracuda 2TB. I made a system image to that drive in case something happens. MY QUESTION: Because i downloaded starcraft to the ssd and made the system image after, does that mean starcraft is part of that system image or is it only the things concerning windows that gets copied to the 2TB drive? Thx!!

Comments

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

Almost certainly, but just in case; what program did you use to make the backup?

You might check with its documentation.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube