add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

NZXT Phantom 410

kazini

45 months ago

Want to know what people think as far as quality, building in it, cooling/fan/rad options and overall satisfaction. my wife loved the look and everything so I bought her one sunday night to swap her current build into.

Comments

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

The NZXT is a pretty old case in terms of being produced and some of the newer things that makes it easier to install a system like some of the clearance above the motherboard, some cut outs and the slits for fans aren't present in it.

Here is a review of it for you to see!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONNCUl7VVts

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

I've seen reviews, I was looking for personal experience, I showed her a plethora of cases and that's the one she narrowed it down to. honestly anything is an upgrade from what it's in right now.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

I must say I love my NZXT case but its a Phantom 530.

I had so much space to work with in it which made cable management a breeze even for a beginning builder like me.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah well currently she has a Cooler Master Storm Case, the original one which is literal garbage so it'll be a nice and worthwhile upgrade.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube