add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Case to fit MATX Board for HTPC

SuperM4Tanker

45 months ago

The title says it

Comments

• 45 months ago
  • 2 points

This fixes amazian suggestion

https://pcpartpicker.com/parts/case/overall-list/#t=11&u=1&sort=a8&page=1&p=0&f=7

This only includes the ones that are compatible with micro-atx motherboards.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

I like the Node 804, but its not exactly HTPC.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

If you want to use an HTPC case you need an mITX board, not mATX. Anyways, it'd help if you told us what features and characteristics you're looking for: price, size, aesthetics, header ports, external drive slots, etc.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

^

• 45 months ago
  • 2 points

^

Do you realize that MATX is micro-atx , so many of the cases suggested wont work.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh, i didn't realise, i just saw that they needed a htpc... ;-;

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Do you realize that MATX is micro-atx , not mini-itx which some of the cases you are suggesting wont work...

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube