add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What is deepcool kendomen?

qsteffen1

45 months ago

Has anyone used this case? Can anyone attest for the quality of it?

Comments

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Seems like a good value: mid ATX tower with a side panel window and comes with lots of fans. Reviews say build quality is decent and airflow is excellent, but all of the ventilation and large number of fans make it very loud. There's mixed feedback on cable management; it seems ok to me, but I'm just looking at pictures.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

That's the way that Deepcool operates for the most part. They stay true to their name and offer great airflow for a good value. They keep their lower prices by not offering the best in cable management or noise suppression.

The Kendomen seems to me to be like the older brother to the Tesseract. A great-valued case with good airflow and alright construction/cable management.

If you're looking for a liquid cooling case in this budget, the Kendomen seems to be a great choice. If you're just doing standard air cooling, there are probably better options, though the Kendomen still isn't bad.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

And a ton of preinstalled fans. How nice.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube