add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

How many fans to add on Corsair 450D case?

Muss963

45 months ago

I just bought this case and it comes with 3 stock fans, i havent actually bought any of my computer parts just yet but i want to know if the stock fans are any good? Are they really loud or quiet? and how many fans do you think is recommended to add on it?

I was thinking of buy a 2x 120mm Corsair quiet edition fans to mount on the front of the case, and with the 2x 140mm stock fans i was thinking of adding them to the top of the case?

Is this a good decision or not?

Comments

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

the stock fans are fine. move decent are and are not loud at all. "quiet edition" 140 mm fans they sell are the same specs as what come in that and most of their cases so that would be a waste of money. 140 mm fans are better than 120 mm because they move more air with less noise.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

move decent are

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

:(

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

He just pulled a Vagabond.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Well those ares aren't going to move themselves.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube