add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Need help with suggestions for case and fans

rusgames2

45 months ago

Cant decide on a case with good airflow (My Build http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/m9pgD3). I was thinking of Corsair Graphite 760T maybe, but i'm not sure about a good fan setup. I'm OK with paying up to 170£ for the case. Thank you for any help :)

Comments

• 45 months ago
  • 2 points

If you want something cheap for airflow get a Fractal Define S, it has nothing blocking the intake. If you want a beast of a case I would go for Phantek Primo although its going to look kind of empty with that hardware since its such a massive case. Also you really don't need that cheap soundcard, its really isn't going to sound any better than onboard sound.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you, the case looks fantastic. I got rid of the sound card, wasn't worth it.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Try Corsair Obsidian Series, I heard they have good airflow.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube