add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Coolermaster Mastercase Pro 5

OnMyLevel

45 months ago

Hey guys, I am in the process of building a new rig and was wondering if any of you would know if my Coolermaster Mastercase Pro 5 will fit my Gigabyte G1 Z170 motherboard? Also if that does fit will I be able to top mount my Corsair H110i GTX. Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!

Comments

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Does that yes also include the top mounted H110i GTX?

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Although it's supposed to support 280 mm radiators, it doesn't fit that one. I had to put it in the front.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

I was wondering about that too. I saw a case review on YouTube by 'LinusTechTips' and it showed that the 2 fans were technically outside of the case and the radiator fit inside. Any comments on this?

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

that's the only way to mount a 280 on the top of this case. and even still, some won't fit as all rads are not the same exact size. the H110i GT is bigger than the GTX. if going with a 280, just use either the NZXT X61 or CM Nepton 280L, both a bit smaller rads than the corsair cooler. better yet, just make your build and your life go smoothly by using a 240 rad based cooler or an air cooler.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh I am dumb....what other people have said. I thought you said H100i Gtx...oops. Half asleep I guess.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

ATX mobo?

ATX case?

Yes, it will fit

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

heck, because the motherboard tray isn't indented, people have managed to get a Rampage V in there

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube