add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Be quiet! 800 black windowed

morph84

45 months ago

Hello, anyone know if this case can fit 3 radeon r9 390? Or in general 3 graphics cards? I know is a mid-tower..my first choice was a Corsaire 750 airflow edition full tower.

I'm looking for a quiet case (max 160$) whit good airflow(due to the 3 radeon) and windowed.

Thanks.

Comments

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Which r9 390 is it?

The case can fit cards up to 290 mm long without removing some hdd bays, and 400mm with removing them.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

This is the video card.

https://pcpartpicker.com/part/xfx-video-card-r9390p8256

This is the mainboard:

https://pcpartpicker.com/part/asrock-motherboard-z97extreme4

My concern was not about lenght but if vertically can fit 3 cards leaving space for airflow. Thanks

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

it has the vertical, every atx case in the world does. though there won't be room for airflow and that is more determined by how close pci-e slots are on the motherboard, which for 3 way is always too close. length is a concern too as cards over 11.5" will be hitting the hard drive cage in the silent base, so your bottom two cards will have fitment issues. the gpu's you're looking at are 295 mm (11.61") long. here is a pic of this case with the XFX R9 290 4GB, a card that is 283 mm long, and it's almost reaching the hard drive cage, so something 12 mm longer likely won't fit. the SB 800/600 are built on the old, budget frame of corsair's 300R (as is their 450D) so they aren't very generous in terms of functional space.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

you're looking for a "quiet" case to stuff 3 hot, large die gpus into huh? it's not gonna be remotely quiet anyway so may as well go with the 750D airflow. the Silent Base isn't a great case in general anyway and is terribly overpriced.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you very much!

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

you're welcome. :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube