add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Phanteks Enthoo Pro vs. Corsair 750D Airflow Edition

Ricceaux

45 months ago

I have the Phanteks Enthoo Pro ($89) selected for my build (https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Ricceaux/saved/#view=MDNrxr), but recently I've been thinking about changing to the Corsair 750D Airflow Edition ($129) bcuz I've read a lot of great reviews on the Corsair... but I wasn't sure if it was worth an extra $40. Now there's a rebate on the Phanteks Enthoo Pro that knocks another $15 off the price: now $75. So I am ready to jump on the savings... is this case close enough to the Corsair that I'll be happy with the choice?

Comments

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

It's all up to your personal preference. They'll be about as good as each other in terms of airflow.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

For me, ease of build is going to be a factor... I am getting ready to build a PC for my mom and it will be my first build. But her build is not near as complex as mine (https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Ricceaux/saved/#view=73r48d)... and I do want to eventually set up a RAID for mega storage. So if the Phanteks is similar enough... right now it's almost half the price. However, I would gladly pay an extra $55 if there are significant advantages with the Corsair.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't really see many advantages to the 750D compared to the Enthoo Pro in terms of ease of building.

BTW, I've got the same motherboard as you've got for your mom. It's a good one.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks... and I appreciate the advice you've given me in the past too. Saving $55 is sounding better and better. LOL Thanks again!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube