add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

NZXT Phantom with all fans from Amazon

Lihakiisseli

74 months ago

I need to know if i buy NZXT Phantom from amazon do i get all fans or do i need buy fans ? Sorry bad english

Comments

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

All the fans are included with the case but only 1 LED fan is included. http://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/34-phantom

The color of the fan LED varies on the case.

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

So,I need to buy LED fans ?

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

It doesnt come with all fan slots full, so if you want to max out the fans your going to have to buy the, also not all of them are going to be LED fans

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

You will have TWO open fan spots it you buy the fan off Amazon. I bouth the white one a while back and ended up buying the 140 as well as the second 200 for topside exhaust. They are right about only the one 200 fan is LED, so if that is your thing, then get LED. However, you could probably get better fans by not getting LED and then use the money you save on some case lighting.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube