add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Swiftech H220-X2

Rodsman

46 months ago

Have read a bunch of great reviews on these Swiftech coolers but as a novice, I was wondering how hard it will be to add additional water after 3 years or so when it's needed? I've seen a few youtubes on the product and the install and all of that seems pretty straightforward. For future maintenance, I've only heard a comment or two about taking the radiator out, do the refill, and then put it back in. Would appreciate some advice/comments on that. Thanks.

Comments

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

AIO units like that don't require any maintenance, or at least not until an extremely large amount of time has passed.

Flushing water cooling loops and changing coolant are only required for custom loops.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks but I thought I saw on their website that the warranty is for 3 years and then the system might need a refill. Since this is my first build I was just wondering how hard this might be as this AIO gets lots of strong reviews.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube