add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Thermaltake H34 Vs NZXT s340

oo0filthy0oo

44 months ago

I have had no problems finding reviews and benchmarks for the s340, it seems like a great case for the money with the main negatives being that the window is easily scratched and limited radiator placement. However i have only been able to find a couple of reviews on the the H34 and no benchmarks on air cooling at all. From the reviews it seems like it is feature rich for the price, has the same low quality window as the s340, with good cable management. Both cost the same where i live.

But all i really care about is the air cooling, does anyone know which performs best?

Which would you choose and why?

Comments

• 44 months ago
  • 2 points

I'd go with the s340 because Thermaltake literally steals case designs. I don't like them.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Ethically you are correct, but what if they stole it and made it better? Although i have heard that Thermaltake have a lower build quality than NZXT.

• 44 months ago
  • 2 points

Just go with the S340. NZXT knows their stuff. I recently completed my first build in the H440 and the build quality is just amazing. And like 0_0 said, thermal take steals cases....hell, they steal more than cases. Just do a google search. It is pathetic

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

NZXT s340 it is then. Thankyou both for the help!

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Np! You won't be disappointed.

• 44 months ago
  • 2 points

No they don't make it better. They literally remake the case almost exactly.

Terrible company.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Well i went to buy the s340 online when i saw an offer for 35% off a H440, with free shipping on that item it made it only $10 more than the s340. So now i have a H440 :) in orange :(

I am sure i can pull off red, white, black and orange colour scheme!

• 44 months ago
  • 2 points

The H440 is the better case by far. The S340 definitely has some design flaws that make it great for the money but leaves it lacking in some areas.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh lucky you :D was the sale not for the other colors? I guess you could always paint the orange a different color though! I love my H440 to death. If you have any questions about the case while building your computer, such as using the PWM fan hub, just pm me or something.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

They only had the green and orange ones on sale, i will find a way to mod it so it fits in with the rest.

I read that the the PWM fan hub can be a little confusing, if i get stuck i will pm you for some advice.

Thanks for all help!

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Ah, I see! Modding can be fun though! :)

No problem for the help! be sure to pw me if you have any troubles.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube