add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Fractal Define Arc Mini R2

DarthNada517

44 months ago

Just wanted to know if you can mount the hard drive cage on the bottom, if you were to turn it 90 degrees to the right? I would want the air to flow through the hard drive cage and not just hit the side of it, other wise I will just take it out completely and mount my HDD to another point with velcro straps. I have tried to look it up but haven't been able to find an answer.

I meant to type Design for the subject by the way, but clearly that didn't happen.

Comments

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't know from my own experience, but the description of the case on the Fractal Design website indicates it is rotatable. I would assume it can be rotated the way you want, since it wouldn't make any sense to mark it "rotatable" but only be able to rotate 180 degrees.

Source. Also this.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

See, that is what I think too. It will only go the 180 not simply 90. Thanks for the second opinion. I'm gonna just take it out and go with mounting the HDD on the top one.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

No I think you misread me, I DO believe it can rotate 90 degrees. But I cannot say for certain. It seems silly to rotate only 180 degrees. Perhaps a YouTuber has a video demonstrating?

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh. My bad. Great news! I hope you're right.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube