add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Win 7 Password help

IDontKnowWhatImDoing127
  • 50 months ago

I bought a laptop off of a guy after i bumped into them and the screen broke when it fell, anyways its password protected and i dont have a way of geting the password is there any way i can safely bypass this or remove the password to get on to it

Comments

• 50 months ago
  • 2 points

? A broken screen has nothing to do with passwords. Obtain the password from your "guy"
If your "guy" has forgotten the password, use the laptop manufacturer's recommended recovery method to factory reset the laptop. e.g. recovery disc(s), recovery partition(s)... whatever applies.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

The problem was i could see the boot menu on it to access password recovery stuff (what youtube videos told me to do) None the less thanks for the help

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube