add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Custom Power Supply Stickers?

Callum123890
  • 78 months ago

Just a quick question, can you get custom power supply stickers for PSUs from Corsair etc. I want to build a black and orange PC but I want to get an AX860i, but keep it to the orange colour/color scheme. Links would be great :)

Comments

• 78 months ago
  • 2 points

Find a sign shop and have them make it for you. If you find a sign shop that will make a sticker for you just rip the stock sticker off and take it to them, if they are any good they will be able to replicate the design

• 78 months ago
  • 1 point

Good idea, I will try to get to it.

• 78 months ago
  • 1 point

No problem

• 78 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes, that's exactly what I want! Thanks for the reply

• 78 months ago
  • 1 point

I tried to find something for my corsair tx750, no luck !

• 78 months ago
  • 1 point

do a little mod, just bend a piece of black metal (steel would probably be best) and screw it to the case over the power supply. or just dont take the side panel off and you wont be able to see the psu.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube