add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Is my case good?

JajekPozca

74 months ago

I heard that a good case has good airflow and such. This is my build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1QY23 I currently have the NZXT Phantom White Full Tower in the build. I've read some reviews, and it seems that it's pretty good. However I couldn't find anything about its airflow, so please tell me if you know something about its airflow. Also if you know of a better case that is cheaper or costs around 100$ then please tell me (I have not actually bought the case yet).

And how do I know which case fans are compatible? PCPartPicker apparently can't check case fan compatibility.

Thank you for reading.

Comments

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

Phantom is a great case. Regarding the case fans, get fans that has 90/100CFM if you want very good air flow.

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you for your advice!

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

I agree with JajekPozca. I currently have the NZXT Phantom White and love it. With the large sized fans, airflow is not a problem. I just wish that I paid more attention to the dbA ratings when I bought some of my first fans.... With the larger fans, airflow is not an issue. However, a lower dbA will help keep the noise down.

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you! I will definetely be getting a NZXT Phantom (not sue which colour, though)!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube