add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Sleeved Cables

C.higgins23

39 months ago

Any Good Power Supplies that come with Sleeved Cables?

Comments

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

this great but there is like no were to buy this thing

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

the only widely available psu that comes with sleeved cables is the bitfenix Fury series and they aren't great psus. based on FSP aurum gold and they are overpriced. just buy a psu and buy some sleeved extensions.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

the one good thing about this unit is no pci-e Y cables.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

I concur with PureBlackFire. Get a good power supply like the EVGA G2, or Corsair RMx and just buy extensions from Silverstone or some other company.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

My EVGA 750 B2 came with black sleeved cables. Only semi-modular, but good pricing.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 39 months ago
  • 1 point

i want the sleeved cables to come with the power supply... i dont know if there are any out there...

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

I have 550W and 1000W G2s and they aren't completely sleeved; the last bit of cable right before the plugs is exposed.

That's being a little nitpicky, but it does hurt the aesthetics. I'm thinking of buying fully-sleeved replacements, but man, they're expensive. I'm not handy or confident enough to sleeve them myself.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube