add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I'm getting a new case and need some help.

hawktalk2013

74 months ago

I've been wanting the nzxt h630 for a long time, I had watched one review, and its been on my wishlist ever since. looking through my wishlist today I decided to look for more reviews on the nzxt h630 and one review stated the lack of air ventilation to those two massive 200mm fans in the front and to the ones in the top panel. considering I wanted this case for air flow (4*200mm fans) and sleek, stunning looks . it was a little disappointing. I've spent a couple of hours researching for other cases with similar features (and my brain hurts so I'm going outside)

what are people's opinions on it? who ever owns one can you give some of your impressions on it please.? if its not that good can someone suggest an alternative within the same price point please?

preferably. 200mm fans for intake no side window but some sound dampening aesthetically pleasing

Comments

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

nzxt source 530

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

and the ventilation can't be that bad on the phantom 630.

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't know, if your ok with no sound dampening and a window i would go with a Cooler Master HAF X. They are designed with high air flow (that's what HAF stands for, High Air Flow). It comes with two 200 x 30 fans, a 230 x 30 fan, and 140 x 25 fan. Its more expensive, coming around $160 last time i checked, but if you want the best high air flow case, this is it. I really dont know about your budget but i dont know any high air flow cases that are as cheap as the nzxt h630, sorry.

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

thanks for all the replies really helpful. what are peoples opinions on the Corsair Graphite 600T Midi Tower Case - Silver

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube