add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Which of these two similarly priced coolers is better?

Comments

• 46 months ago
  • 3 points

H7

• 46 months ago
  • 2 points

this

Also the H7 will be much quieter as it uses an 120mm fan instead of a 92mm on the D92

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Speaking of 92 mm fans, I just gave up and bought the D9L. Meh, it works lol

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

I would probably buy another 92mm fan for mine.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

I was going to, but $20 in my account is better then 8 cents... ;-;

Ill buy the fan later.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

but $20 in my account is better then 8 cents...

Agree!

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

This if you can tolerate a MIR. This's cooler will outperform even the Cryorig H5 (the bigger brother of the H7).

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

You got a hold of benchmarks for the old one. If you take a look they made this one much taller and redesigned the fins along with including a more powerful fan. For $30 you can't beat it.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

But the TweakTown review IS for the new one. They even mention the new lineup.

Enermax has delivered a whole new lineup and series of coolers based on a design they released back in 2013, the ETS-T40...

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Fine you got me.

its still $30 though

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube