add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

That Tiny Little Case Featured Not Too Long Ago...

CaliforniaDaaan

44 months ago

Alrighty peeps, listen up. So, I was away for the weekend about a month ago, and my father decided tp "upgrade" the computer. Long story short, he fried it. After about 15 minutes of arguing with him that it was his fault that the computer no longer works, and not my Steam games, he honorarily made me the nerd of the house. Which I was anyway from the start. So, I've been tasked to build what we call a "grandparents" computer. I have most everything already picked out. It shouldn't be too expensive considering the only game he ever plays on it is a 2002 game, plus all the little BigFish detective game my mother gets at Walmart. All I need is the case. I already know the hardware will fit, I just need the friggen name of the case. It was actually featured not too long ago, a couple months max. It was a tiny little red case, and this guy loaded it with hardware that belongs in a Mid-Tower. Which is ridiculous considering it was able to play GTAV on max settings without a problem. Whoever can help me get the name of this friggen case will earn the reward of $-300.00, and my left kidney. Thanks :p

Comments

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Was it this one? or maybe this?

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Are you thinking of the NZXT Manta? Because it's the largest ITX case available: http://pcpartpicker.com/blog/91/nzxt-manta-livestream

Or from almost 2 years ago, there's the bitfenix Colossus (currently unavailable) http://pcpartpicker.com/part/bitfenix-case-bfcclm300kkls1rp

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube