add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Fractal Design Define XL R2 Side Panel Window

MikeYFItalian

74 months ago

I'm going to be buying a new case on Black Friday or Cyber Monday because I want to sell my NZXT Phantom 410 to my neighbor for his PC build. I really like the features of the Fractal Design Define XL R2, but I really want a window. I cant do it myself because I have absolutely no skills in that area. Does anyone know where I can send/ take my side panel to and have them put in a custom window? Any help is appreciated!

Comments

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

Thats a nice case, it is the Full tower size right?

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes, that's why I want it over the Define R4.

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

Have you checked any 'mom & pop' shops in your area??? Maybe they have either some experience with that or possibly could guide you to someone who can.

Also, as a stab in the dark, you may want to reach out to some people on Craigslist. There are always people who assist with builds and such- maybe they could help or point you in the right direction.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube