add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What custom loop water cooling should i get?

ivespcgamrichlov

46 months ago

I want custom looping water cooling so can someone please help me? thanks I also need help building it.

Comments

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

check out ek's predator series

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Well what is your budget? Where are you located? What case? What parts? Hard or soft tubing? Color scheme? Custom loops aren't like picking out a AIO cooler, you have to make quite a few decisions and some of those are going to depend on the parts you have.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

He is right.

There is a lot to consider whan making a custom water loop and you will get the best answer if you answer his questions since the price tag grows expenantionally with the more stuff you have to cool.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

If you can't afford to spend $1000 on cooling, the EKWB predator and Swiftech X2 AIOs are a good place to start. FD Kelvin series are a cheaper option and provide enough power for future expansion.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

I want it to be so that I can build the cooler myself. Do you know how to do it, if so can you please help me? thanks, not to be rude.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

I've never built a custom loop before, so I can't really help. If you want to DIY the loop yourself, you can take a look at EKWB's WC kits. They're not cheap though.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

As mentioned your question is too broad. You have not stated your budget, components, type of tubing, case etc. Unlike choosing parts like GPU, CPU etc, the Custom loop has to take in to account your case, parts, space in with a lot more detail.

Generally core components you want:

• CPU Block
  • Radiators, more the better I say (try to go for 2 x 120mm per components as minimum especially for higher end parts, like X99 chips if you OC)
  • Fans for said radiators (Static pressure ideally)
  • Pump / Pump Res combo
  • Resivior if you do not go down combo loop (you can get away with out a res in a loop, but not ideal and easy to execute)
  • GPU blocks
  • Tubing
  • Fittings which depend on tubing choosen
  • Fluid
  • Some kind of drain port feature of some kind.

A place to start is to take a look a pre-assembled kits: https://www.ekwb.com/shop/kits They give you an idea of the parts in a kit which may be of use.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube