add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Thermaltake and other cheap cases

Pancakes_Galore

44 months ago

What are your thoughts on the cheapest cases on here, mostly by thermaltake? Also, what is the best windowed case around $50?

Comments

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

I personally dislike Thermaltake as they basically steal case designs and just put their logo on it.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Generally speaking, you get what you pay for. a $30 case costs $30 for a reason. Having said that, there are some good inexpensive cases. DeepCool and DIYPC do some decent cases at the low end of the cost spectrum, but the styling is....lacking to be charitable. 95% of them are (in my opinion) uglier than Jimmy's little sister. I bought one of the only DIYPC cases that are decent. Better to toss another $15-20 and get a decent mid level case with good cable management and a nice window.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Agreed, that is generally the better idea.

[comment deleted]
  • 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Would you say the corsair 100r or that is better?

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Why do they suck?

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Build quality?

[comment deleted]
  • 44 months ago
  • 1 point

So you would recommend the NZXT over a corsair?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube