add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Enthoo Pro M Case Air Flow Help

Jarv04

44 months ago

So im going with the Enthoo Pro m Case and was wanted some help as to case air flow as im new to this. At the moment im going with a 6700K, Corsair H100i Gtx, Evga sc 980 build. And im probably going to throw in 2x Corsair Air Series SP120 as well. Just wanting any suggestions on where i should place H100i And the two fans, plus the 140 included, And orientations. TIA

Comments

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

H100i up top set to exhast heat out the case. Works with the natural flow of the case air with heat rising.

The two corsair 140mm up front As intake. Ideal to keep them paired with similar characteristics will mean easy managing via a single fan header if need be.

Keep the single back fan that comes with the case in same location set as exhast.

Should provide ample airflow with the setup.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for the reply. I was looking into the case a bit more and there seems to be this problem where a large area of vent holes at the front side and bottom arenot filtered. Was thinking h100i at front as outtake, two corsair up top as intake as they are filtered, but having the exhaust at the rear, would the conflict any airflow??

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube