add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Why wont it fit?

amirt

45 months ago

I was putting this PC together and it says that my cooler wont fit in my case but my case says it has a place for 2 120mm fans on the top... Help!

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/hnZxLk

Comments

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

The case can fit 2 120mm fans but not the radiator which length is longer than the two fans.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

aw, that's annoying...

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Its not compatible....It supports two fans at the top but doesn't have enough room for a 240mm rad which is why its not fitting. You are just going to have to return or sell the cooler and get a new one that will fit or just ghetto mount it somehow in the case.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Mount the fans in pull configuration, so the fans are mounted to the case, and the rad is mounted to the fans that are mounted to the case. might need some extra support though.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

That isn't going to change how it fits. It is still the same dimensions at the end.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Hmmm, I see.

I checked Corsairs Website, the only rad that can be mounted is a 120mm rad in the back exhaust vent.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube