add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Hadron Hydro compatible radiators

Herzfeldt

45 months ago

So I am really getting into mini ITX setups and the hadron hydro seems really appealing to me, I am dead set on watercooling my pc and

i saw that they have a watercooling kit. I am not going to pay 170 dollars though, thats just not in my budget. i wanted to know if a corsair h60 (yes i know that the h60 isnt the best cooler ever but ive had a good experience with it and i like it) will fit in the case.

Comments

• 45 months ago
  • 2 points

so you're asking if the H60 will fit in the Hadron Air???

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes, that is what I am asking. Even if I have to mount it outside the case, Im fine with it, just any way it will work.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm thinking that you could put it in the top (replacing one of the 120mm fans) above the motherboard. the only question would be if it fits inside or not, it looks like you might just have room to do it but if not then you'd have to do a bunch of modding and add it outside on the top (and if you go that route you might as well go for a 240mm model)

Don't take my word for it though there isn't much about this kind of thing I could find.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Yea same, I looked everywhere for modding info and found nothing. Thanks for you help nevertheless man! :)

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

no problem. I found a couple vids that might be helpful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvDB0g3sVlg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylYNmtBRwO8

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Awesome, thanks

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Don't bother with the H60. It's crap for the money. I would go for a 240mm cooler for sure.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Okay thats fine but will it support the rad? (sorry for being a jerk i just really want to know)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube