add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Mounting a Radiator under a GPU

EJPHIFE

45 months ago

So im working on a pc build, and I've decided to use the node 202 to house all of my components. I wanted to maximize the small pc's potential, so i through a 5930k and a gtx 980 ti into the case. Now ik some of you may think I'm crazy, but i did this so i have to upgrade my pc more a whole bunch just to keep up with demanding AAA games. And i recently saw Kyle from awesomesause network water cooled his node 202, by mounting the radiator in the gpu chamber ps. he use a corsair h55. But in his build he had an R9 Nano and he mounted a fan onto his radiator in front of the nano. I was just wondering if it was possible to utilize my GPU's fan as an exhaust fan for the radiator by mounting the radiator directly under the GPU's fan

Ps. Im using an EVGA AXC 2.0 blower style card, and i don't plan on overclocking my GPU. Heres the video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RBi7wObZM4

Comments

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

the card is far too big for the radiator, the nano had a fan on it, but it is a mITX card. you won't find a rad that can provide enough cooling while being thin enough to fit between the card and the case

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube