add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Case Help!

MaxCy

44 months ago

Hey! I'm looking to build my first PC from the ground up. I've got most of my parts selected except for the case. I did decide on the DEEPCOOL Tesseract but I really regret my decision. The case just didn't meet up to my expectations. A few cases have caught my eye. but I just can't decide on which one to choose from. Sooo i'm looking for someone to help me! :D *pcpartpicker

• Phanteks ECLIPSE P400S
  • Phanteks Enthoo Pro M
  • NZXT S340 (Black)
  • Any other you guys recommend!

Thanks in advance, MaxCy

Comments

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

I like the 450D as a Tower. PS, Don't get that cpu cooler, please don't. Keep the stock and if you really need the OC, go with the Cryorig H7.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

The 450D is a bit out of my price range. The only problem with the cpu cooler is that i already bought it. If i could i probably would get the Cryorig H7 but it's too late for that I suppose :(

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

the 212 EVO isn't bad, it's just not the best

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube