add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Windows 10 USB: I so confuse

Unhandybirch656
  • 49 months ago

I've been looking up tutorials lately on how to use the ISO tool to copy Win10 to my future PC which I was convinced was free about a month ago. I'm not really understanding how it works? Am I removing the win10 from the current laptop because I want to sell it. I don't need any of the data on there under than the two programs saved on Dropbox accounts.

Comments

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

This topic has been moved from "General > General Discussion" to "Software > Operating Systems".

[comment deleted]
  • 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok, thanks for your help. Btw for the headphones I decided to go with the 558 since a lot of people commented they have the same drivers as the increasingly expensive 598SEs

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 49 months ago
  • 1 point

I have Win10 already on my laptop, so to recap, your saying that I can purchase just an activation key?

[comment deleted]
  • 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Can I just get the key or do I have to get the license? I already have a laptop running win10

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]
  • 49 months ago
  • 1 point

10/10

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Ign

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube